Just like last year, this edition is held online. Organiser Annelou de Man: “Last year the online auction went exceptionally well. This year we would have loved to organise a live event, but the current and unpredictable regulations create too great a risk. We prefer to spend that time on promoting our amazing collection among prospective buyers. We have recorded a lot of (additional) footage, including a unique 180-degree video of the leg positions. Correctness is one of our trademarks. Of course, clients can go visit the foals at home too.”
How to online bidding
This Saturday the bidding for the dressage foals can start! From Sunday it is possible to bid for the jumper foals. The auction of the dressage foals closes on Monday 23 August from 7.30 pm. On Tuesday 24 August the jumping foals will close from 7.30 pm.Are you interested in one of the foals and you want to make a bid? Check out how this works!
- Before you can make a bid during our online auction, please register first. This can be done easily through this link.
- After registration you’ll receive a confirmation mail from us to activate your own account. Once your account has been activated, you can login with your username and password, after which you can make a bid on your favourite foal(s) when the auction runs.
- Please read our auction terms on our website
- The online foal auction for dressage foals opens on Saturday morning 21 August at 10 am and continues until Monday 22 August 7.30 pm. The showjumper auction starts on Sunday morning 22 August at 10 am and will run until Tuesday 24 August 7.30 pm.
- Every time a bid is made in the last five minutes of the online auction’s closing time, the auction will be extended for five minutes. The online auction will be finally closed at the moment no new bid has been made in the last five minutes after the last bid.
- The foal is allotted to the highest bidder. For a buyer it is impossible to withdraw the bid.
- Are you the highest bidder? Congratulations! You will get a email with all the details and soon we will contact you. From the organization you get a invoice with the costs of the foal and the auction costs of 10% (and 21% VAT). You’ll receive the invoice by mail as well as a confirmation that you’re the highest bidder.
- All set? If the foal is old enough you are able to get the foal in your stables. Do you want insurance, transport or anything else? Please let us know and we will help you with organizing this