Next Monday the bidding for the jumping foals can start! From Tuesday it is possible to bid for the dressage foals. The auction of the jumping foals closes on Wednesday 26 August from 7.30 pm. On Thursday 27 August the dressage foals will close from 7.30 pm.Are you interested in one of the foals and you want to make a bid? Check out how this works!
- Before you can make a bid during our online auction, please register first. This can be done easily through this link.
- After registration you’ll receive a confirmation mail from us to activate your own account. Once your account has been activated, you can login with your username and password, after which you can make a bid on your favourite foal(s) when the auction runs.
- Please read our auction terms on our website
- The online foal auction for showjumpers opens on Monday morning 24 August at 10 am and continues until Wednesday 26 August 7.30 pm. The dressage auction starts on Tuesday morning 25 August at 10 am and will run until Thursday 27 August 7.30 pm.
- Every time a bid is made in the last five minutes of the online auction’s closing time, the auction will be extended for five minutes. The online auction will be finally closed at the moment no new bid has been made in the last five minutes after the last bid.
- The foal is allotted to the highest bidder. For a buyer it is impossible to withdraw the bid.
- Are you the highest bidder? Congratulations! You will get a email with all the details and soon we will contact you. From the organization you get a invoice with the costs of the foal and the auction costs of 10% (and 21% VAT). You’ll receive the invoice by mail as well as a confirmation that you’re the highest bidder.
- All set? If the foal is old enough you are able to get the foal in your stables. Do you want insurance, transport or anything else? Please let us know and we will help you with organizing this